top of page
1. Open your invite email from Argyle - it has your login information, download links, and link to Admin Web Portal.
2. Download the Argyle Revit Plugin Here: argyle.build/download
3. Log into Argyle Revit Plugin
It will show you available projects - if you don't see anything on list, talk to your admin.
4. Make a view of everything you might want to see in AR.
5. Click Export. Allow 1-2 minutes, depending on size of model. Now your model is AR-ready and available in the cloud.
1. Download Argyle to your Hololens 2 Here.
2. Enter your login information from Argyle.
3. In Overview, Open your Project
bottom of page