1. Open your invite email from Argyle - it has your login information, download links, and link to Admin Web Portal.
2. Download the Argyle Revit Plugin Here:
NEW Version, Argyle Revit to AR Plugin - Coming Soon!
3. Log into Argyle Revit Plugin
It will show you available projects - if you don't see anything on list, talk to your admin.
4. Make a view of everything you might want to see in AR.
5. Click Export. Allow 1-2 minutes, depending on size of model. Now your model is AR-ready and available in the cloud.
BIM belongs on the Jobsite
AR is the medium to get it there
Our proprietary technology keeps the BIM aligned to the changing construction site.
1. Download Argyle to your Hololens 2 Here:
NEW - COMING SOON
Argyle AR for Construction Application
2. Enter your login information from Argyle.
3. In Settings - Open your Project
1. Project Holomap opens. Place Arrow at your approximate location to begin hologram alignment
2. Set at least two anchors. Fine tune alignment in Tools > Adjust Alignment
Link to more info about adjusting alignment
3. Compare the BIM to Real World and toggle building elements in AR with Categories selector
3. Perform tasks sent by PM in Tasks