1. Open your invite email from Argyle - it has your login information, download links, and link to Admin Web Portal.
2. Download the Argyle Revit Plugin Here:
3. Log into Argyle Revit Plugin
It will show you available projects - if you don't see anything on list, talk to your admin.
4. Make a view of everything you might want to see in AR.
5. Click Export. Allow 1-2 minutes, depending on size of model. Now your model is AR-ready and available in the cloud.
BIM belongs on the Jobsite
AR is the medium to get it there
Our proprietary technology keeps the BIM aligned to the changing construction site.
1. Project Holomap opens. Place Arrow at your approximate location to begin hologram alignment
2. Set at least two anchors. Fine tune alignment in Tools > Adjust Alignment
3. Compare the BIM to Real World and toggle building elements in AR with Categories selector